Thursday, May 11, 2006

8 more days !!

8 more days and I am outta here!! I am currently doing a short (LONG) course in employees assessing (NVQ Assessors award) in the UK and within 8 days this will come to closure. Being a UK graduate, I've always had an urge to return to the UK. But after those 2 months I came to discover that this was just because I remembered my student years here while having my pink tented glasses on. Nothing changed here infact it got worst!! The weather is as dull as it used to be and places shut at the same dreaded hours (4pm), and being in a sad place in the west midlands called Telford didn't help much!! I mean the boredom is just unbearable!! I feel like political prisoner in the isle of Saint Helena during the British occupation!! But still it would be harsh just to mention the bad stuff about my 2nd coming here, I have made new friends and met with old ones plus the odd couple of sunny days!! So for those who keeps moaning about Bahrain being BORING (and you know WHO you ARE :) ) trust me the UK isn't exactly Disney land. Ok this runt needs to be ended now so fingers crossed and hope that 2 days in London rectifies my new dark idea about the UK.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home