Sunday, May 14, 2006

The Mighty Reds !!

That's me back from Liverpool, been at a Pub called the "Walk about" where I have watched the reds win the FA cup Final !! Well done lads on winning the cup but what a rollercoaster !! This final is dubbed as the best final ever since the 50s by the BBC comintators. Liverpool proved to be (yet again) the kings of combacks, I mean I was in tears when Stevie G scored the 3rd goal and my friend Safaa from Iraq (Man utd Supporter) was as extatic as I was !! the place was in shambles !! Everybody knew that that was it !! even if it got to the shootouts !! The mighty reds showed character by playing with all the cramps and injuries !! Pepe redeemed himself as a hero in the shootouts I just lost it !! It was The Champions League Final in Maggie's Cafe all over again but even better because of me being in Liverpool City Centre !! Anyway enjoy the pics !!

2 Comments:

Blogger MSB said...

"You Will Never Walk Alone" ... flashbacks of 25.5.05!!!

3:05 PM

 
Blogger Mohammed said...

yea munther thats whats LFc are all about trophies and winning tilll death fighting till no surrender

6:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home