Sunday, December 10, 2006

Selling Dirt

And I thought that I was crazy ! :P I mean, I've stumbled upon this site where a nut case is selling dirt from a hole which he is digging in his backyard. I am starting to believe the saying that says "boredom is the root of all what is creative" to actually be right ! I wonder who in his/her right mind would shell out money to buy some dirt ?! Good god and I thought that Bahrain was boring ! :D

Major Nut case ! (notice how I played with the wording, I am good amn't I ? :P)

PS. If I offered to sell dead leaves from our backyard will there be anybody interested ? I will provide every customer with a certificate of authenticity ! ;) I am Serious ! :P

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Jingo said...

Apparently two men are making a fortune selling Irish dirt to Irish Americans who want to be buried in a bit of it (when they die obviously). Those crazy Americans eh?

10:21 PM

 
Blogger Veeeva said...

i heared that Tom cruise's son's poop was being sold on ebay...

elli y3eesh yama yshoof!

11:31 PM

 
Blogger Munther said...

jing: ok, although this is a bit extreme but I see where the americans are coming from on this one, crazy as it might be !

still b: please tell me you're kidding, please !! :D

7:57 AM

 
Blogger Veeeva said...

i wish that was a joke...
actually ordinary people are also selling their dogs' poop..there is even poop in snow ornaments and dirty diapers.

guess what? there are earrings made from collecting moose droppings, drying them, coating them in polyurethane - they assure you there's NO smell - and rigging them as hypoallergenic dangle earrings.they are lightweight and 1" long. UNUSUAL GIFT for that special someone!

10:46 PM

 
Blogger Munther said...

STOP scaring me ! :( very strange stuff indeed. Why would you buy your loved ones shit ? :) Well, unless they really deserve it ! Hey K, your getting shit for xmas :P

9:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home