Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Back from the Uk !!

Well, that’s me back from the UK, and MAN !! Being home sure is great. Didn’t post for the past few days because of me being jet legged and today I finally managed to go to work. What annoys me is that I’ve got lots of reports to submit and I’ve even lost count of the people who I’ve got to submit them to !! Before I finish up this short post I would like to show my gratitude to the Dudley College guys, To Vic thanks for all the help, to George thanks man for the fun night outs, to Simon thanks for the gags and catch phrases, to Graham thanks for the nickname, to Clive thanks for the funny information, to Gullian thanks for the lunch breaks, to John thanks for the help with the H&S materials and finally to my mentor Keith I can’t express my sincere gratitude for all what you’ve taught me.

Anyway now with this post outta the way, it’s time for me to checkout.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home