Thursday, October 12, 2006

How Smart Is Your Right Foot?

This was sent to me by a colleague in the US, it's sooo true, as much as you try to twist it around, it doesn't work. Enjoy :D.

This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And, you will keep
trying it at least 50 more times to see if you can outsmart your
foot.

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and
make clockwise circles with it.


2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your
right hand. Your foot will change direction!!!


I told you so.. And there is nothing you can do about it.
Make sure you pass this on to your friends... They won't be able to
believe it either!!!


7 Comments:

Blogger MSB said...

yeah i've seen this.. so true. the only way it works with me is right foot/left hand!

3:30 AM

 
Blogger Munther said...

Hey cuz..

It's quite similar to the right hand rotating (clockwise) on parallel with the left doing the same in the other direction ;)

I think that I've heard some where that with in time humans (or our brains) would develop to do such things (which will need thousands of years "evolution type of thing" so don't try to practice it to develop the technique :P)!

11:18 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have already sprained my right ankle....!!!

7:41 PM

 
Blogger Khalid said...

MSB, ya it's true, it'll only work with the left hand.

Mo, am not tryin to manipulate it, I think I'll be sittin here for god knows how long to do it.

Ammoontie, looks like you're tryin hard, take it easy, try some more later ;).

It's all in the brain, left side moves our right body and vice versa. We'll have to do brain reverse engineering to crack this one. Am not sure there'll be any takers here hehe :D.

12:58 AM

 
Blogger Gaz said...

I wont ask the mrs to try this,she's just broke her big toe(friday 13)

3:32 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another fact that makes Khalid a GEEEK :D
nice find bro . gotta try it on the missus ;] .

12:03 AM

 
Blogger Khalid said...

Byronb, welcome and hehe, don't try too hard, take breaks in between lol.

Moody, am not a geek, am just sophisticated ;).

I told my friend to try it and she claims it doesn't work. I saw her personally and she kinda cheated in a way, so ya she's not the rule breaker, unfortunately for her :D.

4:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home