Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Football match or bullfight???

I sat down on a typical world cup day expecting to watch a mesmerizing football match between two of the best teams, Holland and Portugal. Instead, it turned out to be a bullfight where the referee is the "matador". I have never seen a match as outrageous as this nor have I seen a referee that looked seriously "mentally distrubed" afterwards. With a record breaking 16 yellow cards and 4 red cards, I don't expect to see this record broken, well atleast in my lifetime.

The only thing that was missing in this painful drama was the referee red carding himself !

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, one of the best post match reviews I've ever read !! 5 stars for that mate !

3:00 PM

 
Blogger Khalid said...

Cheers man :).

1:57 PM

 
Blogger MSB said...

but u gotta admit, it's definitely a game no one will ever forget! just like the zaidan thing will never be forgotten! :)

3:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home