Friday, June 02, 2006

Yet Another Batelco Rant !!!

This Friday, I am going to have yet another rant about our beloved sole internet provider!! So what provoked me to do this? Well because I am currently writing this post offline!! Yes, the broadband service here is starting to get on my nerves. How did we get to this condition of catastrophic chaos (I like to exaggerate) ?
Was the decision taken by the company’s board to change its rates and introduce bandwidth limits, this was faced by much protest by the customers (including me) but after listening to what the company had to say and its reasons for the change (which turned out to be a solution to stamp illegal networks) I started to understand that the approach taken by the company is correct be it a bit unfair for the normal legitimate user. So do I support Batelco ? HELL NOOOO!! Why? Because with them deciding that changes needs to be done, the broadband service started to lose its reliability, hence me doing all this offline.

Munther

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home