Thursday, June 29, 2006

Vintage Cans

While I was going through my daily internet ritual, which usually involves scrolling through lots of websites (mainly Liverpool FC related), I came across this photo of old cans. I mean when was the last time any of us saw one of those? One of them actually brought back childhood memories, could you guess which one (people from the gulf question)? Well it’s the one next to the tomato juice can!! It used to be a fruit cocktail which always seemed to be popular at weddings and engagement parties of the 80s and early 90s.


7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and Teem! i totally forgot it existed!

thanks for the memory

7:04 PM

 
Blogger Munther said...

This was the exact reaction, when I first saw the picture !! Thanks for commenting chanad, I am an avid fan of your blog btw

7:09 PM

 
Blogger Um Naief said...

wow... what cool old cans! i collect some old tins... these cans would be fun to collect as long as you didn't obtain to many... but fun to put up on shelves in the kitchen. great blog, btw!

8:37 PM

 
Blogger LiB Team said...

damn what happened to TEEM? that was some good shit! Now I am nostalgic and want some teem :P

But yeah thanks for a great memory refresher :D

11:15 PM

 
Blogger Munther said...

hehe what's the deal with teem ? can't really remember the taste, wasn't it just a 7up rip off ? oh god will I regret saying this ? :P might have my head ripped off by the teem fan club now :D

11:44 PM

 
Blogger Mohammed said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:58 AM

 
Blogger Khalid said...

Man, although I don't drink fizzy drinks anymore, I really feel like drinking a shani now that I've seen it. And ya Teem, I totally forgot that this drink ever existed. It tastes nice from memory.

10:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home