Friday, October 20, 2006

The Things We Would Do To Get What We Want

Reading an article about an Italian woman who's going to tattoo the names of every person who donates money towards her Macbook fund (I should've done something similar :)) on her back, got me thinking of the crazy (or creative) things people are welling to do to get what they want !

Everyday we hear about people with similar approaches towards getting their goals achieved, now some of these people are just lazy and want a quick way out (minimal effort) while others are quite clever like the owner of this site, the site belongs to an American girl who have decided to raise a Macbook fund by laser aching adverts for businesses willing to finance her cause (to this girl I take my hat off).

I've never got these sort of ideas when it came towards achieving my goals, I've always worked hard to an extent of me getting major breakdowns (Just like what happened this week ! :P) Now with me stumbling upon these girls blogs, I've decided to think of easy way outs for me to apply at the office (delegation will be my new moto, that's as creative as I can be :D).

So what do you think ? Would you consider the Italian girl creative or just an artful dodger looking for an easy why out ?

3 Comments:

Blogger Khalid said...

I don't see how I'd personally benefit if say I pay my money to her and she tattoos my name on her body. So what!!! What will I get out of it, nothing really besides telling my friends this chic has my name tattooed somewhere on her body. And in winter, no one will see it!!!

On the contrary, the San Fran chick has an awesome idea, definately more practical than the first one.

People are getting more creative by the day. I saw once on ebay this lady that was basically taking in bids for ads that will be placed on her cleavage. Never see something like that but it worked. I have another related topic that I'll talk about sometime in the near future.

3:58 PM

 
Blogger Gaz said...

Things like this are one step up from begging,it's like getting a cheep bottle of cider sitting on a public bench and asking passers by if theyve got any spare change,what i do when im short of cash is take less hours off,get off my arse and work for it.

5:58 AM

 
Blogger Munther said...

Khalid: About the Italian girl, well I agree with you she is just lazy ! While the American girl is clever ! But the girl on ebay is just taking the piss and is not creative nor clever. She is one step awway from prostitution (she is selling her body, in a sexual manner)

gazza: I'd have to agree with you mate ! If you want something work for it and earn it ! It'll be much sweeter :)

1:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home