Thursday, July 06, 2006

Fender Bender

Well, I haven't been posting during the past couple of days because of a (wee) car accident that I had. I have been very depressed(my beautiful baby is hurt) ! :( :P And no matter what my family and close friends say nothing uplifted me !! Now don't get me wrong the car wasn't exactly destroyed (just a fender bender) but I think it's the fact that this is the most expensive thing I ever bought in my life (with my own money)! :P What angers me now is that the other party involved in the accident are:

1- Trying to suck as much as they can from the insurance company (I am the one at fault)thus affecting my credit ! :-x

2- The person involved was laughing, joking and walking (totally normal) until the traffic wardens came. Then started to act as if they are in pain thus needing to go to the hospital (to suck more money) ! :-x

3- The person involved never submitting the accident report to the traffic wardens HQ so that the whole nightmare is put to rest. Although a date was set !! The person just showed how arrogant he was by switching his mobile off. :-x

4- This is my first ever accident !

So now it's the weekend, I am stuck at home with my car in the garage and waiting for the arrogant ones to get a move on, on saterday !!

9 Comments:

Blogger Khalid said...

Salamat cuz, matchoof shar. The drama you faced is expected, some people are just too cheeky. It's good to know you're fine. I know how you feel about you're little baby, she'll be fine.

So, how long will the car be in the garage for?

9:57 PM

 
Blogger Munther said...

not sure ! But it'll be ready by the time of your return (inshalla) !! ;)

12:38 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some people are just money grabbing B******S !! You'll get used to them son ! Remember lad "what goes around, comes around"

Cheers

12:48 AM

 
Blogger LiB Team said...

7amdilla 3alasalaama, aham shay nothing happened to you..

About the other guy, he is one of the shitty "acting" Bahrainis unfortunately, a lot of them are hypocrites :( sad. just sad.

12:32 PM

 
Blogger Munther said...

Thanks Englishman, happy to see you roaming our blog again ! :)

12:51 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

U Twat , what have u done to the lovely BMW ( look whos talking ) hahaha , glad u r fine ... its just a car at the end ;)

1:34 PM

 
Blogger Munther said...

Thanks Lib, you wouldn't expect such a thing of nighbours ! but that's life you get to meet people of sorts !! :)

Thamks moody, You can talk !! do I need to remind you of what you did to your car ? hmmm, yes didn't think so ! :P

1:43 PM

 
Blogger Gaz said...

Shit happens,you just have to get on with it,it's what we pay insurance for,any comebacks,just tell them "its out of my hands,contact my insurance company" i had a crash with a police car last year and even they trid it on (http://seftontaxis.blogspot.com/2005/05/police-car-accident.html#links)

12:10 PM

 
Blogger Munther said...

Wow gazz !! Having your Neighbors playing silly buggers is one thing but the police ? well just got a call from the BMW Bodyworks shop, and its all good they are replacing everything ! so thats a burden of my back ! :)

1:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home