Saturday, July 15, 2006

Israel is Left on a Long Leash !

One of the things which we've got accustom to in this region is the biasness which the American government shows towards the Israelis. Usually the Americans (government) would pretend that they are holding the stick from the middle and claim that they are having a non-biased approach to the ever escalating crisis, but not this time; they did NOT even bother with doing so.


The Bush administration just keeps doing what it does best; annoying people with its arrogance. This was apparent by Bush'’s refusal (last night) to rein in Israel as its close ally brought international condemnation by stepping up its offensive in Lebanon.

What are they waiting for? I mean more than "55 civilians have been killed in raids on Lebanon" Oh I forgot! :-x this is considered by the Bush Administration as self-defense, "arrestring trespassing Israeli soldiers" Now this is a crime against humanity, isn't it ?

As one senior Israeli official said: (We are by far the alpha dog in the region. The only question is the length of the leash). And there is little doubt among us "Arabs" that the hand holding the "leash" is an American one.

Bush has given the Israeli government plenty of slack to act as it wishes - as long as it does not commit too many foul acts against Lebanese civilians (amazing :-x). Wow ! we must be so cheap to the man who calls himself "the carrier of the torch of democracy and freedom". Even when Israel reaches the end of the lead, it can always count on stretching it a bit further.

We all remember 2002, when the Israeli forces re-invaded the West Bank, Israel paid only lip service to Mr Bush's call for a withdrawal.

So in closure, although I was very careful with my approval to Hezbollah'’s actions, this evening I've decided to come out of my silence for I am sick and tired of the way we have been treated for two decades by the Zionists & United States. It'’s time for the up rise, it's time for the open war ! :-x

Leaving you with the following pics:

Why The Airport ? It's used by civilians and not Hezbollah militants !


Are these Hizbolla's fighters ?



Gorilla Hideouts or just a suburb ?

4 Comments:

Blogger Um Naief said...

Well... I disagree w/ what is happening there. I disagree w/ Hezbollah and what they stand for. I don't think they care about anything except for killing the Jews. From sites that I've been reading, Hezbollah has been planning something for a while now, so it's no suprise that this has happened. I just think it's really sad because I loved Beirut. The country is so beautiful, the people are so friendly and .... I don't know.. it just brings a lot of sadness to me. We were there last July and now to see what is happening... it's terrible.

Being an American... I can seriously tell you that I doubt if America's views will change. Bush will not change his stance on this and, if anything, will send troops to help Israel. I cab see that happening - which is scary.

I'm not Arab, I have not lived with this as you have and countless others... but I disagree w/ what Hezbollah is doing. Violence will never solve anything. Hate will not solve anything. Revenge will not solve anything.

But I do believe that Bush should not side w/ Israel like they have. It would be nice to see them do something against Israel - for once - but it won't happen. It's a dream to think otherwise.

11:20 AM

 
Blogger Munther said...

Hello tooner ! :D

I have never agreed on violence, but we have been through this way too many times for me to remember! Put yourself in my shoes, when you keep hearing the shit that comes out of the mouths of the arrogant Israeli officials and the slack which the American government keeps cutting them, well what resort would you end up advocating ?

5:26 PM

 
Blogger Um Naief said...

why do you think america keeps cutting them slack? me, i think it's because the jooz have a lot of money in the right places, and there are a lot of jooz in the right positions. many news agencies are owned and run by them... politics, hollywood... the list goes on and on.

i also think that the president's pockets are loaded w/ cash from many orgs that support the jooz.. i don't know. i've tried to figure it out and a while back, my naive mind thought it was all to do w/ Christ... but now i'm not so dumb.

1:12 PM

 
Blogger Munther said...

Exactly tooner !! It's well known that the jooz have a very strong lobby in the states.

2:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home