Saturday, August 12, 2006

Busy week, but I've survived !

OK, so it had been a whole week since my last post, the past week was quite hectic ! My Laptop got nackared yet again – yup ! nothing new there I guess, eh ? :x This wasn't totally bad, at least with my laptop out of myway, I finally got a chance to register my car :P, WOW (nerd alert) :D This gotta be bad, need to sort out my addiction to computers ! :x And as if having my PC nakared wasn't bad enough, my mom managed to fall during one of those trips to Saudi - which I dread - causing her elbow to dislocate ! :( Thank god it wasn't as bad as it sounded (cast is off now). Now with my mum being injured I turned (gladly of course) ;) :P into her shoufer, dropping her here and there and running errands of course (OK a bit of exaggeration here "incase she reads this") :P

Turning into the shoufer meant that I had to take my sister to the airport as well – went to Qatar for a distant relative marriage, she didn't like it (Qatar) and kept moaning of how boring and empty the country was and how they treated women as sub-species over there. Finally one argument I won over her (Funny how sooooo pro Qatar she was before she went).

While to the contrast, Mum went on a short hol to Dubai as a recuperation trip and enjoyed staying in the Al-salam Place, she kept going on and on and on about how they were pampered there ! Will go there someday, yeah right ! not at the rate I spend my money at :P

Khalid finally made it back from the US, still having this dilemma of working abroad or here, he tried to bribe me with a speaker system for my iPod and a silk tie (claims that they were presents ;), Yeah right !;) What an ungrateful git I've became :P), K YOU NEED TO POST OR YOU'RE OUT ! :x :) presents or no presents, I don't care ! :P

Was meant to post something about Mr. Galloway but the whole post was lost due to my lovely laptop being such a pain ! Will have to rewrite the whole thing again; now that I've lost everything ! I have a bad habit of doing my posts offline prior to postin them on the blog. I am full of bad habbits ! :D:P ok gotta stop blabbing or I'd never manage to post something this week ! :)

6 Comments:

Blogger Gaz said...

You dont have much luck with that laptop do ye? I'd have lashed that at a wall by now,p.c.'s are a lot more stable lol.

6:32 AM

 
Blogger Munther said...

That's so true gazza ! I had 4 PC before getting my laptop and they truly were very reliable compared with this piece of junk ! :x
But again the laptop brand was recommended by Khalid so this tell you enough ;) :P

12:11 PM

 
Blogger Khalid said...

Blame me for everything, ya that Fujitsu Siemens turned out to be faulty, but so what, you're always like this. The only difference between mine and yours is that yours screws you, mine just decides to take a break before my exams every year (april to be specific) and has a hardware failure, the third being fatal. Remember the days of the T68i, you're like it sux man, I hate it. But then, all of a sudden, ta na na naaaaaaaa, I love this phone, what a good buy.

Looking at the bright side, you have your Razr and I have my Vaio, I love it, really, I'd recommend it Mo, hahahahahahaha :D.

12:30 PM

 
Blogger Khalid said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:44 PM

 
Blogger Munther said...

hehe you gotta admit it though ! both tips were shocking !! The laptop and the old phone ! I would never recommed fujitsus ! I had a similar problem to yours ! the motherboard fried a couple of times ! Not to mention the batteries the only work for 30 mins unplugged ! ! To be fair the Vaio is te safest laptop in the market ! so I would buy one and its not cause you've recommended it ! :P :D

1:26 PM

 
Blogger Khalid said...

You can say whatever about the laptop, but come on, don't pretend you didn't love the Sony Ericsson. You even admitted that once you try the SE, you never go back to Nokia or any other company.


I see one of my comments disappeared ha, reality hurts hehe.

2:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home