Saturday, August 05, 2006

Podcasts

Podcasts became an integral part of my day to day life, having audio programs matching your interests downloaded to your desktop is a luxury I got used to.

Imagine having a Radio Channel specially tailored to your own needs. No more bloated boring programs used to fill in gaps, no more cheesy DJs hogging mics (thinking they're gods gift), no more adverts etc. you get the flow ? I could go on for ages !

You can avoid all the ridiculously boring channels by just subscribing to the show of your liking (just a mouse click), go grab yourself a cuppa something while it downloads and uploads to your portable music player !

I used to enjoy listening to shows like the Breakfast with Chris Moyles show (BBC Radio 1) and 606 (Live BBC5) in my student years and now thanks to podcasting I continue to do so.

Whether driving or doing an out doors (even indoors) activities I am spoiled for choice and do not need to listen to Radio Bahrain anymore (Gulfs number 1? yeah right !).

Just to help you get started here are a couple of links:

1 Comments:

Blogger Khalid said...

Am in the city of podcasts hehe. I do agree with you, they're great. Oh ya, I have to give you credit for introducing me to them, so thumbs up to that. And ya, I got you somethin you'll love, I just hope you didn't buy it since I last saw you ;). Expect a cool post from me when I get back :).

9:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home