Saturday, August 05, 2006

Wish I can think like that !

Ok, so we are off to a very slow start today. just before you start reading this post, I'd like to mention that I am not a sexist ! :P Anyway enough with me blabing, hope you enjoy this ! ;)

One morning a woman's husband returns after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap. Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out. She motors out a short distance, anchors, and reads her book. Along comes a game warden in his boat. He pulls up alongside the woman and says, "Good morning Ma'am. What are you doing?"

"Reading a book," she replies, (thinking, "Isn't that obvious?")

"You're in a restricted fishing area," he informs her.

"I'm sorry officer, but I'm not fishing, I'm reading."

"Yes, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up."

"If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault," says the woman.

"But I haven't even touched you," says the game warden.

"That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment."

"Have a nice day ma'am", and he left.

MORAL: Never argue with a woman who reads. It's likely that she can also think.

Ok, this goes right into my little notebook ! :D

11 Comments:

Blogger Um Naief said...

I LOVE this! priceless!! :)

2:07 PM

 
Blogger Munther said...

Glad it took to your liking tooner :D

2:29 PM

 
Blogger Khalid said...

Genius, love it. This would be a great story for a conversation with a woman hehe. Nice find Mo :).

9:58 PM

 
Blogger Gaz said...

I liked that too...LOL

4:39 AM

 
Blogger Munther said...

Glad you liked it guys ;)

K.. welcome back man, how was the states ? And its about tiime you start posting :P

Gazza.. welcome back mate, how was the holi ? :)

1:06 PM

 
Blogger Gaz said...

Good,but glad to be home,i'm back at work tonight,looking forward to that (not)but i've 2 weeks of funny storys to catch up to?

6:05 PM

 
Blogger Munther said...

its always horrible to go back home after a smshin' holidays ! well, hit your blog for the stories ! go easy on the liverpadlians mate !

12:46 AM

 
Blogger Khalid said...

Actually Mo, that post was from New York. Just came back today, long freakin trip, took me around 30 hours to get here.

About the states, I don't know where to start, seriously, was a blast!!!

Call ya in a bit :).

5:19 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

loooooooooooooool ..
i liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike hehehe .. munther if that wasnt a sexist joke then what on gods earth is it haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ??

12:33 AM

 
Blogger Gaz said...

You could have started it off with "i'm not a sexist,but i know a guy who is" lol

6:36 AM

 
Blogger Munther said...

hehe .. should've done that ! heeheee would've saved me a lot of hassel !

12:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home