Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Future planning is depressing

It had been a while since I last had a proper post on the blog. This was due to me having loads of decisions to make . Big decisions are always quite difficult to make due to them being related to the future "any decision related to the future is always something scary" :X GOD growing up is NOT easy ! :P

I was having a huge dilemma whether to pump more money into the stock exchange or get a student loan and realize my life long dream of gaining an MBA from Strathclyde University in Glasgow. Me being me wanted to have them both but my closest mates were having a go at me saying that "I can't have my cake and eat it !"

So this was basically making me a bit blue but don't worry nothing too major ! I had to buckle down and start budgeting (BORING) :D. And now I raise from under all the papers, receipts and the likes with the following conclusion:

YES, I get to do both ! weeeew saying this really made me feel good, the major plus as well is that I will continue with my standard of living (quite high) :P B)

Now, I have to do all the administrative paper work for both projects, sooooooooooo bring on the mugs of coffee ! :D Anybody fancy helping ? My handwritting is quite bad ! :P ;)

2 Comments:

Blogger Khalid said...

Why not, you can have both, take a loan for both, and pay em off with the profit you'll make from the stocks. Afterall, you have a reputation for knowing what'll happen, it's probably the demons working on your side.

I'd actually help you with the paperwork but since you said it#s 4 forms and I have to do it myself, I'll pass on this one.

2:42 AM

 
Blogger Munther said...

well' I'll just takeout one loan "student loan" and the money which I'll invest will be from my savings !

12:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home