Friday, August 18, 2006

Farewell party

Just got of the phone with my mate Yousif, just reminiscing about last night farewell party which we had for some friends (Laura, Max and Naseem). Usually I would not sit foot at the Blue Elephant (I hate Thai food) but yesterday was a different story, it was actually the first time I had fun in that overrated place. We were a huge group (11) but still it was fun; the staff had to basically kick us out at the end of the night ! B) :P

Anyway bon voyage guys and hope to see you soon :)


PS : Vuk I still hate Thai food, so stop trying to convince me that it's gods gift :P

5 Comments:

Blogger Um Naief said...

You know, I have yet to find a good thai place that I like here. Haven't tried Blue Elephant but I'm not one for places like that. They tend to be overrated and too pricey! There's a girl that lives in London and she's always talking about their fabulous Thai food, so me and the hubby have tried several places here in Bahrain and they all suck! I'm starting to think it's just Thai food.

12:08 PM

 
Blogger Munther said...

I know ! :) My mate Vuk used to work in Thailand and claims that their food is gorgeous, he says Banana leaf at Adliya just opposite JJ's pub is supposed to be good, I didn't get to try this one but I've tried Hash house and Monsoon and came to the conclusion that they all taste the same (nothing special) ! I'd rather have a Chinese or an Indian ! ;) :D

12:24 PM

 
Blogger Munther said...

oh noooooooo ! hiya Laura, heheh I know its not about the food ! hehe but I had to moan about summin' ! We will definitely have more of those nights when you come back but we should go to Trader Vic's next time. ;)

2:36 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heey man I enjoyed that night too,, not keen on the food though,, hope to do that again ‎some other time’‎

2:42 PM

 
Blogger Munther said...

MAn what are you talking about ? You stuffed you face full of food !

3:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home