Saturday, September 02, 2006

Depressed Parrot + Related Joke

My parrot seems to be depressed these days ! :( No matter what I do to make him happy, he just gives me an annoyed look and squawks back at me. :x I am a great believer that music can have a huge affect on your mood so I am currently giving him a music treatment, he seems to have livened up a bit now while I'm typing this.

Anyway speaking of depressed parrots, this comes to my mind:

A guy becomes concerned about his depressed parrot, and takes the sad bird to a veterinarian. After examining the parrot, the vet says, "No wonder he's depressed. He needs romance."
The guy buys a pretty female parrot for fifty dinars, brings her home, and deposits her in the cage. Humming a romantic song, he goes into another room. Suddenly he hears a terrible racket. He rushes back to the cage, where he sees his male bird clawing at the female and ripping off her feathers. The man says, "What on earth are you doing?"
The male parrot says, "For fifty dinars I want her bloody naked!"

If music dosen't work, I'll definitely go for the female solution ! :P :D

5 Comments:

Blogger Khalid said...

I do believe that the parrot needs a change of scenery, I mean I just saw him a few days ago and I tell you, he sure does look like he's bored off his skull. Take him outside like last time or around the house for a change. The music sounds good and as you said, worse come worse, buy a Juliet for him to make him happy. If you need further assistance, we can take him over to my uncle's place for therapy hehe.

Lol, I like the joke :).

6:28 PM

 
Blogger Um Naief said...

well, from your previous photos of the bird, i think your parrot is actually a female. so.. i think you'll need to get her a boyfriend. our little oprah loves to tear things up... maybe give her something, like paper, that she can tear up and such... if she likes to do that. if not, a boyfriend is needed.

1:30 PM

 
Blogger Khalid said...

Actually initially, it was thought that the parrot was a female, but Mo's friend, a bird expert checked it out and it turned out to be a young male. It'll be funny if he actually fell in that trap and bought him a bf.

1:39 PM

 
Blogger Gaz said...

That bird is gay?

4:51 AM

 
Blogger Munther said...

No he is NOT ! :x He is just confused, no ! I meant depressed :D

3:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home