Thursday, January 25, 2007

Priceless Laziness!!!

Well what can I say, I've been soooo lazy today that I added one extra line to what I wrote last night, which would have been today's post, so that one will have to wait. Besides the new post being quite long, I was just in a superb mood today that I just felt like rewarding myself by doing nothing. This week has been great and even more surprisingly, the mood on monday morning was amazing, which kind of set off things nicely for this week. Add to that Bahrain's well deserved last minute win today, so it's all good.

I don't consider this a post, well unofficially, but rather as an attempt to put a smile on people's faces, if I can. Well, how will I be able to do that????? Thought I might share with you the following pic sent to my by my work colleague. It's from the American "Who wants to be a millionaire" and it simply cracked me up.





To the lady here who made $0 as you can tell from the pic, I do apologize but I just can't help it. The look on your face is priceless, I won't be surprised if I see it on MasterCard's latest ads ;).

I don't know what to say else, probably good night :D.



Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Gaz said...

Love it,she deserved to go home with zilch stupid cow lol

5:01 AM

 
Blogger Munther said...

Good god ! I can't believe my eyes ! How thick is that ! :D The look on her face is truly priceless ! :D

2:36 PM

 
Blogger Um Naief said...

hehehe.... now that's funny. how embarrassing!! and i agree, she deserves nothing.

2:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home