Thursday, February 08, 2007

5 Things You Don't Know About Me !

OK, so I've been tagged by "still breathing" to join her in a post chain, about 5 things that bloggers doesn't know about you, so here goes:

1- I am awful at multitasking ! Can NOT and will NOT do, concentrate or think of two things at the same time or period !

2- I have a burn scar on my left hand, had it ever since I was a toddler.

3- I had 5 operations (stitches) on my lower lip due to a veriaty of accedents ! For some reason I kept injuring this part of my body growing up ! :D

4- I am addicted to all coffees, you name 'em I'll drink 'em !

5- I am Liverpool FC mad, to the extent of stopping everything in my life when they are playing ! I mean the house could be on fire for all that I care, but if the reds are playing, I won't move.

OK, now that the grilling is done, I tag:

Gazza
Hashim
amoontie
Lorena

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Veeeva said...

poor lower lip :(

1:04 AM

 
Blogger Mohammed said...

Munther U had A Lip Surgery I Never heared of it. Maybe it was before i was born. Hahah! I Liked that Liverpool "I Dont Move Even If The House burn" Me too but I cant have a good match to watch because they tell me go there sit there.

6:38 AM

 
Blogger Jingo said...

wooo LFC!

4:02 PM

 
Blogger Gaz said...

I'm a coffee drinker myself,i stoped drinking tea about 15 years ago,everyone seams to make tea different or use a different brand,coffee always tastes the same,no matter who makes it?

2:52 PM

 
Blogger Munther said...

Still b: Tell me about it, well at least I saved on botox :P ;)

Jingo: Are you mocking my team mate ? :P :D

gazza: This is exactly what I like about it, not only that, but the richness of a mug of coffee beats the hell outta a cupta T anytime ;)

8:52 PM

 
Blogger Um Naief said...

hmmm... i wonder if the multi-tasking thing is an aquarius thing?!!

did you fall a lot when you were little? i have a terrible scar on the lower part of my chin, which oddly enough, seems like a lot of ppl injure that area of their bodies when they're young.

4:46 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Done ;)

5:41 PM

 
Blogger Munther said...

tooners: Hello my friend, hows motherhood with ya ? And hows baby Nayif ? Hope he is not giving you much hassle ! :) Would've tagged you but I thought that you'd be busy with the baby and recovery after the op. Welcome back my friend, we've missed you. :)

About the multitasking thing, well, I am not sure, because my mum is an Aquarius too and she doesn't seem to have the problem, maybe this problem is only apparent in male Aquariuses? :D

And about the injuries, I can confirm that two of the injuries were due to falls while the other three were due to stupid accidents.

Hashim: Great mate, will pop at your blog once I finish reading Kahlid's looooong post :x

1:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home